Numerology can be a very valuable tool to assist you in understanding yourself, your family members, and your potential relationship partners. Numerology can answer the questions that you may have as to why some relationships just seem to work out perfectly, and other relationships are a constant struggle. In this book, you can discover the secrets of the differences between people. The date of birth and the name given at birth set the stage for the rest of a person’s life.
Get it at your local library or your favorite bookseller. This is an easy and fun book to use to get started in learning all about numerology.
The first section of the book covers a lot of areas of numerology which gives a good overview as to what numerology is all about:
- What is Numerology?
- Where did it originate, how has it progressed to the present day?
- What can numerology do for you?
- Discusses who was the father of numerology, and who have been the major contributors of our era.
- Gives examples of how to work with the numbers, with simple addition, and sometimes subtraction.
- How to convert letters of the alphabet to numbers.
- Discusses the importance of the name you were given at birth, and the importance of your date of birth.
The second section of the book talks about the meaning of the numbers 1 through 9. Each number has specific meanings, sometimes positive, and sometimes negative. An overview is given about each number in a variety of contexts:
- Meanings of the numbers.
- The challenges of the numbers.
- How the numbers can be used as a positive expression, and as a negative expression.
- Unique abilities of each number.
- Relationships and how the numbers work in relationships.
- The lesson that each number presents.
- How master numbers are obtained, and what they mean?
- How master numbers bring special challenges and rewards.
- Spiritual gifts that come with master numbers.
- Master numbers may be a gift or a curse.
- Master numbers can mean possible great things to come in the future.
- How karmic numbers are obtained and what they mean?
- What is karma in relation to numerology?
- What are karmic lessons?
- What are karmic debts?
- How these numbers can affect your life?
This book gives information about your Birthday number ( number of the day in the month), and what your specific Birthday number tell you about yourself.
Your Life Path number is the end result of your month/day/year of birth added together to obtain a single number or a master number. This is the most important number in your numerology chart. In the book it discusses what path a person is destined. A listing is given in the book so you can look up the meaning of your own Life Path number.
Your Destiny number is the end result of adding all of the letters of your given name at birth into a single digit or a master number. The Destiny number reveals all about the inner you: your talents that you bring with you into this lifetime. A listing is given in the book so you can look up the meaning of your own Destiny number.
Your Soul Number is the end result of adding all of the vowels of your given name at birth into a single digit or a master number. The Soul Number reveals your inner desires, what you really want in life. A listing is given in the book so you can look up the meaning of your own Soul Number.
Your Personality number is the end result of adding all of the consonants of your given name at birth into a single digit or a master number. The Personality number reveals how you are seen by other people, how you come across to others, and the part that you let them think is the real you. A listing is given in the book so you can look up the meaning of your own Personality number.
Numerology, as discussed in this book, is a very broad subject. This book covers different types of cycles that we all go through as we mature and age. We each have Personal years that are numbers that assist in showing us how our future can unfold. By watching our personal year numbers, we can better plan our lives as to when are the best times for different types of life’s endeavors. When we utilize these numbers in the planning process, we will find that our lives become more productive.
An overview is also given in this book that makes comparisons between astrology and numerology.
By using numerology, we can use our numbers to make better choices in relationships, or to better understand and /or modify our present relationships.
This is a great book for anyone who wants to get started learning numerology. Start by analyzing, and working with numbers, by using the dates and names of people you know very well. This will give you a good starting point to prove to yourself that the process is working. The authors have a great way of explaining what numerology is all about, in easy to understand terms that make learning fun. Most new age books need to give you a place to start with each particular category. The authors of this book have accomplished the task of being a great beginner’s book on Numerology.
Did you like the article? Subscribe to our Alexa Flash Briefing Skill