Tarot cards are used by many people at various junctures in their lives; from gaining insight on difficult challenges that they face through to helping find solutions to issues. They are not meant as a fortune-telling tool and neither do they predict impending doom, as many people are apt to think.
The pack delves into our higher self, something that is beyond the reach of any other earthly tool and one which many people often need to get in touch with. As well as face-to-face sessions, email tarot readings are also on the rise.
There are two different types of readings available, open and question sessions, with many email tarot readings focusing on questions readings.
Many online services offer email tarot readings at competitive prices but many people do not always think of the best way to use these types of readings. The Tarot does not have the specific answers; asking it closed questions will not bring you the ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer that you need; neither will the reading give you specifics but is more a tool that guides. Hence, keep the following in mind when constructing your question for email tarot readings:
• Keeping your options open is important and so asking a question to which you already know the answer is not allowing the pack to guide your overall decision; for example, rather than assuming a negative, ask a question which asks for guidance in how to change the negative into a positive
• Asking a detailed question as part of email tarot readings is important but not overly detailed as this focus on one particular aspect will not allow the cards to guide you on the bigger picture, for example how can you make your work life balance more successful?
• Is the reading for you? If so, then focus the question on you. Need an example? Instead of asking ‘why is my daughter going off the rails?’, ask how you can better support and guide her at this difficult time.
• Neutrality is important too and this really is all not coming to the pack with assumptions already made, the ‘I know what it will say’ is not an attitude conducive to the Tarot being able to guide you on the pressing matter you have sought guidance on.
• And finally, all email tarot readings rely on your coming them in a positive frame of mind. Tarot cards are not a form of fortune telling as we have already said, but rather a tool to use that can offer guidance and support from within you, from the higher self that we do not always consult at challenging times.
Tarot cards can be used for a whole raft of different reasons, from looking at relationships through to resolving challenging situations, as well as identifying hidden obstacles that are blocking progress and how the past is affecting the present.
They can open up a whole new world of different meaning…
Did you like the article? Subscribe to our Alexa Flash Briefing Skill